As an Internal Sales Support Executive, you will be responsible for maintaining and supporting the accounts held by Account Managers.
We are looking for a candidate with previous experience in an administration role ideally sales administration or support. You will ideally have worked in professional services and any experience from IT or tech sector would be ideal. You will possess excellent time management, organisational and communication skills. You will be comfortable conversing on the phone with senior executives to engineers and be an excellent oral and written communicator, able to support the team in writing winning bids, tenders and commercial proposals.
The right person will be flexible in their approach as well as supporting accounts of all sizes to deliver consistent account growth and increased wallet share for the team.
The person must be a UK citizen or a citizen of a full member EU state that has been resident in the UK for a minimum of 3 years. Due to the nature of some of our work and exposure to sensitive information, the candidate will be required to complete Government SC vetting. You can find out more about vetting and the process here.
Full training will be given on company and service portfolio and any internal software programs as part of the induction program.
- Client and partnership relationship management
- Supporting Account Managers and Directors
- Creating commercial proposals and quotations
- Inputting data into the CRM system and maintaining currency
- Processing orders and setting up projects
- Handing all enquiries through to completion
- Recognising up selling and cross selling opportunities
- Collating information and producing accurate reports
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Maintaining service portfolio knowledge
- Following up initial leads and setting up meetings for the external team
Other potential Duties
- Representing the business attending trade shows and other events.
- Developing, building and maintaining strong relationships and alliances with colleagues, peers, associates, partners and other stakeholders.
- Provide input in to marketing activities including proof reading, blog articles and ideas