Commissum has a strong track record as an independent cybersecurity practice. We are proud of our past but firmly focused on our future, which we’d love you to be a part of.
We are looking for a Project Coordinator to join our Project Management Office and play a part in delivering a high volume of information security projects to our diverse client base. If you want a real piece of the action and to be able to make a difference in a growing company, contact us to discuss your drivers, ambition, and your attitude to a personal challenge.
The Project Coordinator is an important role in our service delivery model, ensuring that projects meet client requirements, are delivered on time and on budget, and meet our high standards for quality. The role involves working with colleagues from across the organisation on a daily basis, providing a central Project Management Office function that coordinates information and activity from sales, delivery, internal administration, and invoicing.
The Project Coordinator will deal directly with our clients, maintaining clear, up date information on all upcoming and in-flight projects, as well as ensuring that post-project actions and communications are handled in a consistent manner. The ability to handle potential and actual issues that may impact projects is a key component of the role.
The role involves creating and updating project plans, recording issues for current and future projects, ongoing maintenance of the resource allocation schedule, generating project management and performance metrics, and trend analysis.
The Project Coordinator role may be based out of our Edinburgh, Birmingham or Leeds offices.
You will have a background in coordinating projects, dealing with issues as they arise, either as a sole project coordinator, or as part of a wider project management team.
- Awareness of project management methodologies
- Hard working, flexible and adaptable to change
- Exposure to project management software tools
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Conflict resolution experience
- Ability to negotiate with and influence stakeholders, to achieve a mutually acceptable outcome
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking, and time management
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must be a UK citizen or citizen of a full member EU state
- Experience managing a portfolio of concurrent projects, with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Certified in a recognised waterfall project management methodology (PRINCE2 Practitioner preferred)
- Experience in strategic planning, and/or change management
- Familiarity with the cyber security industry (information assurance, penetration testing, operational security)
- Experience of supporting the sales lifecycle process
In the first instance, please reply with a current CV, and separately address the points above, in summary, in a covering email or letter.
Commissum has a strong track record as an independent cybersecurity practice. We are proud of our past but firmly focused on our future, which we’d love you to be a part of. We are growing fast and want skilled and dynamic people to come on our journey with us. We will provide a fun, rewarding and nurturing work environment in return for hard work and loyalty. We operate a flat management structure and treat each other as peers, our team breeds a climate of innovation and independence; we want to be the best and hire the best, and hope that you want to be a part of that.
We have built our enviable reputation on our strong values of integrity, commitment and excellence; providing a highly-personalised service to our clients with a strong focus on quality. Our clients, to whom we deliver a wide range of services, include some of the best-known names across a variety of industries in the private, public and not for-profit-sectors.