Commissum has a strong track record as an independent cybersecurity practice. We are proud of our past but firmly focused on our future, which we’d love you to be a part of.
We are looking for an experienced professional currently working in the security or corporate assurance industry, who has a successful track record of hands on consultancy, business development, and delivery management. If you want a real piece of the action and to be able to make a difference in a growing company, contact us to discuss your drivers, ambition, and your attitude to a personal challenge.
We are a small but rapidly growing company in the Information Assurance Industry, seeking an experienced Information Assurance professional who wants the opportunity to play a key role in the continuing development of the company and their own success. The successful candidate must have a combination of strong business development skills and experience; plus, current hands on delivery experience in a consultancy role. Experience of managing consultancy teams and client engagements would be a significant advantage.
Role and Skills:
You will have had a sound technical background with a career that has moved into a higher level of assurance consulting. You will feel that the time is right for a more exacting challenge that sees you playing a key role in the success of our consulting practice and depending on your experience. You will have:
- The experience and ability to play an active role in developing and delivering the company’s offerings to existing and new clients.
- Experience in delivering advisory/consulting services in areas such as ISO 27001, GDPR, PCI DSS, Business Continuity, as well as across the broad GRC landscape.
- A technical background that would probably encompass experience in at least three of the following: ISO 27001 gap analysis and audit, compliance monitoring, application security assurance, specification and design of security architecture, forensics, business continuity planning, managed security services, network security design and implementation.
- Retained the ability to deliver high level consultancy with a sound understanding of the more detailed technical environment.
- Good project and team management and leadership skills.
- Excellent skills in interpreting results and findings and preparing business focused written reports.
- The ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- The ability and gravitas to present authoritatively to the C-Level for delivering consultancy, training, and to support business development.
- Experience of supporting the sales lifecycle process; from identifying potential corporate clients and making initial contact, through scope definition and development of proposals; a track record of ongoing development would be an advantage.
- Hard working, flexible and adaptable to change in a rapidly growing organisation.
- You may be based out of our Edinburgh, Leeds, or Birmingham office; working from home is an option for the right person.
- Must be a UK citizen or citizen of a full member EU state.
- Must have a sound grounding in Information Assurance from a hands-on technical to senior consultancy level.
- Must be flexible, adaptable, and willing to travel and work in EMEA.
- Must be willing to undertake assignments requiring periods of time away from home base.
- Must have a flexible attitude to working hours (both extended and changeable).
- Must be willing to work both as a team manager in a supervisory role and a team member under supervision as required.
- Must have UK driving licence (clean).
- Ideally have experience of managing consultancy teams and generating revenue streams.
For the right candidate equity options can be made available. This would provide a valuable opportunity to take advantage of the future growth of this successful consultancy.
Package includes salary, bonus, pension, health insurance and would range from £60-£80K depending on experience.
In the first place, please reply with a current CV, and separately address the points above, in summary, in the covering e-mail or letter.
Commissum has a strong track record as an independent cybersecurity practice. We are proud of our past but firmly focused on our future, which we’d love you to be a part of. We are growing fast and want skilled and dynamic people to come on our journey with us. We will provide a fun, rewarding and nurturing work environment in return for hard work and loyalty. We operate a flat management structure and treat each other as peers, our team breeds a climate of innovation and independence; we want to be the best and hire the best, and hope that you want to be a part of that.
We have built our enviable reputation on our strong values of integrity, commitment and excellence; providing a highly-personalised service to our clients with a strong focus on quality. Our clients, to whom we deliver a wide range of services, include some of the best-known names across a variety of industries in the private, public and not for-profit-sectors.