Commissum has a strong track record as an independent cybersecurity practice. We are proud of our past but firmly focused on our future, which we’d love you to be a part of.
We are growing fast and want skilled and dynamic people to come on our journey with us. We will provide a fun, rewarding and nurturing work environment in return for hard work and loyalty. We operate a flat management structure and treat each other as peers, our team breeds a climate of innovation and independence; we want to be the best and hire the best and hope that you want to be a part of that.
We have built our enviable reputation on our strong values of integrity, commitment and excellence; providing a highly-personalised service to our clients with a strong focus on quality. Our clients, to whom we deliver a wide range of services, include some of the best-known names across a variety of industries in the private, public and not for profit sectors.This position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to join an agile, fun and fast growing organisation at the forefront of a massive growth industry. The role will provide an attractive package including excellent basic plus uncapped commission and the opportunity to join the company pension and healthcare schemes. The role will require extensive travel including regular visits to the Edinburgh HQ.
We are looking for an experienced BDM from the information security and cybersecurity sector. The right candidate will be degree-level educated with a strong, stable CV with consistent and demonstrable target over-achievement. You will possess a strong consultative / facilitative style of selling and will be experienced at managing extended sales cycles in complex, multi-stakeholder environments from initial engagement right through to project closeout and ongoing account management. You will be comfortable conversing and presenting to executives and be an excellent oral and written communicator, able to write winning bids, tenders and commercial proposals.
The right person will be flexible in their approach to meet ambitious new business targets as well as managing accounts of all sizes to deliver consistent account growth and increased wallet share. This means tenacious and creative new business hunting, including telemarketing as well as cultured lead nurturing and account management.
- Fully embrace our company values of integrity, commitment and excellence
- A passion for IT security
- Proactive in proposing and contributing to new service ideas and development
- Friendly and helpful to clients, colleagues and other stakeholders
- Embrace a flexible approach to working, both in the context of working out of normal office hours and being able to manage a number of different tasks at once
Delivery of targeted new business and account management revenue selling Commissum’s suite of services comprising of:
- Penetration Testing and Security Assessments
- Cybersecurity Managed Services
- Information Security, Cybersecurity Governance, Risk Management and Compliance Consulting Services
- Education, Training and Mentoring services
Develop, build and maintain client relationships via:
- Liaising with marketing to deliver successful campaigns and follow up activities
- Following up on and generating new leads via telemarketing and email marketing
- Booking and attending client meetings across the UK (and beyond if necessary)
- Client requirements and needs gathering and turning these into winning proposals
- Managing accounts through regular telephone and F2F contact, understanding client strategic business aims and position how our solutions support and facilitate them
Managing all aspects of sales administration to include:
- creating quotes and proposals
- managing client feedback
- updating the CRM system and assisting with supporting processes
- managing and accurately reporting on sales pipeline
Other duties including:
- Representing the business attending trade shows and other events
- Developing, building and maintaining strong relationships and alliances with colleagues, peers, associates, partners and other stakeholders
- Provide input in to marketing activities including proof reading, blog articles, ideas and general content development
- Any other duties of an appropriate nature as may be reasonably requested
You must be a UK citizen or a citizen of a full member EU state that has been resident in the UK for a minimum of 2 years.
Full training will be given on any internal software programs and through a full induction program. The successful candidate will also have a driving license and car.
Due to the nature of some of our work and exposure to sensitive information, the candidate will be required to complete Government SC vetting. You can find out more about vetting and the process here.
- Competitive salary
- Option to participate in company private healthcare scheme
- Opportunities to gain further qualifications in the future