In the business world, the rise of powerful, compact mobile devices has revolutionised how we work. We expect to be able to carry information and connect to systems everywhere.
Every single device is a potential inroad for an attacker – to the information on the device and your wider environment.
Our testers can carry out security testing on the devices that hold your organisation’s sensitive data. Get in touch today.
Each additional device accessing your corporate assets and information increases your attack surface and heightens your organisation’s exposure to risk.
Commissum’s objective and independent advice is built on a wealth of industry experience from a perspective of best practice.
We’re vendor and technology agnostic – we’re not resellers, nor are we affiliated with any technology brands or parent companies – meaning you can trust us to recommend only the best fit for your business needs.
We can provide assurance down to individual device level – supply our team with a device and we can advise on the risk you face in a theft or loss scenario.
Get in touch to see how we can help secure Mobile Devices at your organisation.
Commissum adopt an independent perspective, whether advising on designs and technologies, or assessing the security of existing solutions. Our approach to mobile device security includes:
- Business case development, addressing the balance between embracing benefits and mitigating risk
- Developing solution concepts for clients with recommendations on management and technologies
- Assessing planned or implemented solutions and advising on improvements for secure working
- Project security oversight
- Testing and audit of existing solutions or devices
- Providing recommendations for security architecture or specific technologies, embracing corporate-owned devices and BYOD environments
“It’s fair to say that from the first security tests that Commissum performed, they have exceeded our expectations in some notable areas.”
DAN HAYNES, IT MANAGER AT CAMBRIDGE BUILDING SOCIETY
Read case study