Safeguard your organisation from the most common cyber threats and demonstrate to customers that your commitment to cyber security meets Government backed standards.
Cyber Essentials represents a baseline level of security that all organisations should aim to meet. The scheme distils five essential elements from the National Cybersecurity Centre’s 10 Steps to Cyber Security.
- Secure configuration
- Boundary firewalls and Internet gateways
- Access control and administrative privilege management
- Patch management
- Malware protection
Focus on achieving your core business objectives with confidence knowing your organisation is protected from the majority of internet based cyber-attacks with Commissum’s IASME Consortium accredited Cyber Essentials Certification service. It is quick and simple to achieve. Get certified now!
Cyber Essentials is designed to fit any organisation, with pragmatism paid to smaller enterprises. There are two tiers in the scheme that represent increasing rigour of assessment and standards of security.
- Cyber Essentials – based on an independently checked self-assessment
- Cyber Essentials Plus – an independently tested and verified external and internal assessment, offering a higher level of assurance
For smaller organisations and those in the third sector, a good starting point is to consult the online guides to establish the basics for yourself.
- Overview of the Cyber Essentials Scheme
- Cyber Essentials Overview on the IASME website
- Commissum’s Cyber Essentials packages