Our approach ensures:
- Timely appointment of appropriate interim security manager suited to your needs
- Support and expertise from the Commissum team available through the candidate
- Specific skills and requirements to meet your needs throughout the period
- Availability of our pool of knowledge after the engagement, to guarantee continuity
The candidate could be drawn from the Commissum team, or through our recruitment network and contractor placement techniques, ensuring the appropriate candidate is in place in a timely manner.
This network forms part of our extended team, ensuring only trusted, experienced security professionals are considered.
Commissum also provide back-up support to the appointee, making an extensive pool of information security knowledge and expertise available to your organisation.
We also provide ongoing support to you through regular relationship meetings, ensuring the required benefits are provided by the secondment.
Our interim managers can contribute to:
- Launching a new information assurance management programme
- Providing specialist experience during technical developments
- “Bridging the gap” following sudden departure of a previous manager
- Significant organisational change, or “ramp up” for security certification or audit
- Significant improvements to security following an incident or adverse audit report
- Recruitment for a newly created role – providing time to find the right person while establishing a framework for that person to step into
- Mentoring and guidance to a new employee
A comprehensive, managed handover will be conducted to enable permanent staff to take over responsibility smoothly at the appropriate time.