The role of a CISO is complex, requiring considerable business and
technical experience to balance business risk with environmental and
financial objectives successfully – while also considering business
constraints and organisational culture.
Mid-market and SME organisations are frequently unable to dedicate
in-house resources to address their information security challenges.
This often results in nothing being done to address issues, or the
implementation of point controls that is less than coherent, bypassing
Co-opting a junior or inexperienced employee to fill the CISO role often proves worse than doing nothing at all.
You will receive an hour with one of our consultants free of charge,
to delineate the current state of your information security and your
organisation’s specific requirements.
From this, a set of
high-level objectives and functions will be defined to work as a
chargeable half-day workshop at your premises, where these objectives
will be tabled for discussion by relevant stakeholders, before the final
list of objectives will be agreed.
The output of this is a
remedial roadmap, compiled by the consultant and delivered to you, and
encompassing the objectives agreed.
With the guidance of our Chief Information Security Officer, your organisation can do the following:
- Meet globally accepted best practices
- Develop a robust, reliable Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Optimise technology
- Maximise return on investment
- Maintain compliance
- Develop a security culture
technical expertise using the knowledge of our consulting pool, or by
themselves becoming a consultant for an appropriate task
- Provide intellectual leadership and advice to senior management and the board
- Identify, analyse and communicate security-related tasks at any level
- Develop a sustainable security strategy tailored to your business needs
To start your organisation on the path to better security, get in touch today.