GDPR brings data protection efforts up to date with technological advances, with proportionate fines to the damage mismanagement of information and security breaches can have on individual data subjects.
Organisations which fail to comply with the regulation after it comes into force face fines of up to 4% of global turnover, or €20 million – whichever is higher.
We’ll take the time to understand your organisation’s data processing activities and the location, portability and processing of personal data within, including consideration to legal requirements, before laying out the steps you need to take to comply.
- Data Discovery & Mapping - identifying and understanding personal data held by the organisation resulting in the creation of key GDPR documents - data inventory and data flow maps
- GDPR Gap Analysis & Roadmap - identifying gaps in the organisation's current stance against the requirements of GDPR and providing recommendations for compliance in a prioritised roadmap
- Implementation Workshop - to prepare all parties for the implementation of the roadmap to achieve and maintain compliance with EU GDPR
Taking steps to comply with GDPR and improve information security across your organisation shouldn’t be a box-ticking exercise – it is an opportunity to improve resilience against security breaches and other threats to information security, thereby producing value for your organisation.
By understanding your data protection obligations and how personal data is stored and processed throughout your organisation, your ability to mitigate risks to the confidentiality of this data is greatly improved.
- Increase your organisation's operational resilience to threats while avoiding hefty fines
- Confidence that data processing is compliant with GDPR and your obligations are met
- Information security efforts can be aligned with strategic business objectives
- Security improvements should be led from the top down - we equip you with the tools and knowledge you need to create a culture of security at your organisation
GDPR Preparation can be combined with our ISO 27001 services for organisations looking to undertake more holistic improvements by implementing the globally accepted standard for information security.