This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing tech firms in the UK at the forefront of a massive growth industry.
As a Senior Cyber Security Consultant, you will take initiative, identify niche areas where clients would benefit from our experience, and develop new service lines to support these.
You will look after a small team of talented testers and relay your passion for growth.
You are a person that lives and breathes hacking and information security. You will have earned your stripes leading and delivering complex engagements for clients. You will have proven yourself as a person that can deal with issues as they arise in a high-pressure environment.
You’ll be passionate about, and proud of, working in the security industry and be constantly researching the latest vulnerabilities, aiming to always be at the leading edge of industry knowledge.
You will have achieved your CCT/SST qualifications and meet the requirements to become a CHECK Team leader.
Due to the nature of some of our work and exposure to sensitive information, you will be required to complete SC vetting.
About your role
As a Senior Cyber Security Consultant, you will be considered a highly skilled specialist in information security, working with both government and private sector clients.
You will be part of a talented and collaborative international team who are positioning Commissum as an industry leader in delivery of penetration testing services.
You will contribute to our thought leadership on various social media platforms and industry events.
You will be expected to assist in enforcing the highest standards of quality and contribute to the continuous improvement of our internal processes related to testing and reporting.
You will support your peers so they can deepen their technical knowledge to specialise in either application or infrastructure testing.
The role will provide an attractive package including the opportunity to join a number of schemes operated by the company.
- Provide specialist capability in application security testing for client engagements
- Look after a team of testers and manage their career path
- Take ownership of one or more existing service lines and work towards developing new ones
- Identify research opportunities and advocate programmes
- Support pre-sales function in scoping and technical enquiries
- Identify opportunities for improving the delivery process
- Represent Commissum at events and give talks/presentations
- CCT (preferred) or SST
- Attention to detail and quality
- Excellent communication and time management
- Knowledge of industry standard tools (commercial & open source)
- Good command of Linux and virtualisation platforms
- Strong technical diagnostic skills
Want to be part of the team?
Apply by sending your CV and cover letter to email@example.com