About your role
As the New Business Development Manager, your main objective is to find and win new logos for the Cyber Security and Digital Forensics service lines, with a focus on large deal sizes. This includes a focus on Managed Services, Digital Forensics & Incident Response, Red Team and multi-year pen-testing/assurance deals.
You will additionally feed back to business and service line owners information about the market to assist with the development of new service lines.
- Identify sweet spot clients
- Collaborate with marketing and lead generation functions to drive campaigns to target accounts
- Approach targets directly (with assistance from lead gen where appropriate)
- Develop account plans and close plans of opportunities
- Own the end-to-end commercial process with the support of legal
- Close deals to reach and exceed target
- Support junior staff as required
The role will provide an opportunity to test yourself and will offer an attractive package, including the opportunity to join a number of schemes operated by the company.
- Demonstrable experience in winning large, multi-year managed services (cyber) contracts with new logos
- A hunter who can manage the client buying journey from start to finish
- Understanding of how to shape a deal, write proposals and other commercial acumen
- Ability to collaborate with other functions such as the technical team or pre-sales to develop the technical response
- Provide plans, progress reports and the ability to use CRM (Dynamics and Salesforce preferred)
- Have the drive to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to cross-sell/signpost other offerings within the Eurofins Digital Testing group
- Excellent communication and time management
Want to be part of the team?
Apply by sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org