About your role
As the New Business Development Manager, your main objective is to find and win new logos for the Digital Forensics and Cyber Incident Response service lines within the commercial sector.
You will additionally feed back to business and service line owners information about the market to assist with the development of new service lines.
- Identify sweet spot clients
- Collaborate with marketing and lead generation functions to drive campaigns to target accounts
- Approach targets directly (with assistance from lead gen where appropriate)
- Develop account plans and close plans of opportunities
- Own the development of shaping deals (with support from technical pre-sales and service line owners)
- Own the end-to-end commercial process with the support of legal
- Close deals to reach and exceed target
- Identify cross-selling opportunities for the Cyber line
- Support junior staff as required
- Demonstrable experience in winning Digital Forensics & CIR contracts
- Be able to identify, or have previous experience in, upsell/cross-sell opportunities for cyber service lines
- A hunter who can manage the client buying journey from start to finish
- Understanding of how to shape a deal, write proposals and other commercial acumen
- Ability to collaborate with other functions such as the technical team or pre-sales to develop the technical response
- Provide plans, progress reports, and the ability to use CRM (Dynamics and Salesforce preferred)
- Have the drive to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to cross-sell/signpost other offerings within the Eurofins Digital Testing group
The role will provide an opportunity to test yourself and will offer an attractive package, including the opportunity to join a number of schemes operated by the company.
Want to be part of the team?
Apply by sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org