An opportunity for a full time, permanent, new business development executive to join Commissum’s Birmingham City Centre office.
As a BD Executive, you will be responsible for the business development activities, working closely with the marketing function and third party agencies.
We are looking for a motivated new business hunter with a keen interest in technology and understanding of the value of cybersecurity. Experience of working in the IT or tech sector would be ideal but we will consider all applications. You will possess excellent time management, organisational and communication skills. You will be comfortable conversing on the phone and be a good oral and written communicator.
The right person will be flexible in their approach, be bright and an initiative taker.
The person must be a UK citizen or a citizen of a full member EU state that has been a resident in the UK for a minimum of 3 years. Due to the nature of some of our work and exposure to sensitive information, the candidate will be required to complete Government SC vetting.
Full training will be given on company and service portfolio and any internal software programs as part of the induction program.
- Finding contacts at prospect organisations through open source research to meet targets
- Calling warm and cold contacts to introduce and promote Commissum and our services, build rapport and set up further calls and meetings for account managers and directors
- Identifying requirements and creating new leads. Culturing needs where clients are not aware of their requirements through facilitating their awareness and educating them about cyber security
- Creating and executing email marketing activities, working together with marketing staff, and following up leads to set targets
- Cross selling and upselling leads and requirements
- Representing the business attending trade shows and other events
- Developing, building, and maintaining strong relationships and alliances with colleagues, peers, associates, partners and other stakeholders
- Developing and maintaining your knowledge of our services and business sector to enable you to fulfill your duties
- Other duties as required by the business from time to time
- Competitive basic salary dependent on experience, £50k OTE uncapped commission
- Excellent company pension, sickness benefit and death in service benefit
- 20 days annual leave plus 1 day birthday leave rising by 1 day per year of complete service to a maximum of 25 (+1 day birthday leave)
- Opportunity to take part in company personal development scheme (£2k matched funding and matched holiday)
- Cycle to work scheme
Want to be part of the team?
Apply by sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org