An exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing tech firms in the UK at the forefront of a massive growth industry. As a BD Executive, you will be responsible for the business development activities, working closely with the marketing function and third party agencies.
We are looking for a motivated new business hunter with a keen interest in technology and understanding of the value of cybersecurity. Experience of working in the IT or tech sector would be ideal but we will consider all applications. You will possess excellent time management, organisational and communication skills. You will be comfortable conversing on the phone and be a good oral and written communicator.
The right person will be flexible in their approach, be bright and an initiative taker.
The person must be a UK citizen or a citizen of a full member EU state that has been a resident in the UK for a minimum of 3 years. Due to the nature of some of our work and exposure to sensitive information, the candidate will be required to complete Government SC vetting.
Full training will be given on company and service portfolio and any internal software programs as part of the induction program.
- Finding contacts at prospect organisations through open source research to meet targets
- Calling warm and cold contacts to introduce and promote Commissum and our services, build rapport and set up further calls and meetings for account managers and directors
- Identifying requirements and creating new leads. Culturing needs where clients are not aware of their requirements through facilitating their awareness and educating them about cyber security
- Creating and executing email marketing activities, working together with marketing staff, and following up leads to set targets
- Cross selling and upselling leads and requirements
- Representing the business attending trade shows and other events
- Developing, building, and maintaining strong relationships and alliances with colleagues, peers, associates, partners and other stakeholders
- Developing and maintaining your knowledge of our services and business sector to enable you to fulfill your duties
- Other duties as required by the business from time to time
- Competitive basic salary dependent on experience, £50k OTE uncapped commission
- Excellent company pension, sickness benefit and death in
- 20 days annual leave plus 1 day birthday leave rising by 1 day per year of complete service to a maximum of 25 (+1 day birthday leave)
- Opportunity to take part in company personal development scheme (£2k matched funding and matched holiday)
Commissum has a strong track record as an independent cybersecurity practice. We are proud of our past but firmly focused on our future, which we’d love you to be a part of. We are growing fast and want skilled and dynamic people to come on our journey with us.
We will provide a fun, rewarding and nurturing work environment in return for hard work and loyalty. We operate a flat management structure and treat each other as peers, our team breeds a climate of innovation and independence; we want to be the best and hire the best and hope that you want to be a part of that.
We have built our enviable reputation on our strong values of integrity, commitment and excellence; providing a highly-personalised service to our clients with a strong focus on quality. Our clients, to whom we deliver a wide range of services include some of the best-known names across a variety of industries in the private, public and not for profit sectors.