Get granular visibility of the security of your network 24/7 and respond to indicators of compromise fast.
Once your network perimeter has been breached, attackers, malware or insider threats can traverse your network and exfiltrate data at will. It is often months before breaches are detected.
SIEM can turn those months into fractions of a second – detecting abnormal network and machine behaviour, triggering an instant alert for our Security Operations Centre analysts or your security team to deal with.
Detect > Respond
SIEM systems are complex, expensive, and require a high level of expert tuning and maintenance to stay efficient and effective. Traditional solutions are out of reach for all but the largest and most well-resourced security teams, requiring dedicated staff just to keep them optimised.
Not any more… Commissum has developed a cloud based, fully managed SIEM solution that removes all the traditional barriers to entry.
Now you can have the benefits of an enterprise class SIEM solution as a fully managed service with a UK-based SOC staffed with expert analysts and incident response staff monitoring your network, watching for indicators of compromise, tuning and optimising the service – all the time.
The best part? For the first time, Commissum brings this service to you at an investment level that’s right for your organisation.
We will deploy and configure the technology, set up and tune the service, monitor, detect and respond to incidents – all covered by a simple subscription model allowing you to pay on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Correlation with global trends with our Threat Intelligence feed to detect advanced malware faster
- Detect and respond to threats as they materialise, for maximum security response effectiveness
- Logs are collected and retained in the cloud, with full access on demand via a web dashboard
- Centralised analysis and custom reporting gives you an accurate picture of what is going on in your network
- Dedicated analyst time, giving your logs context and clarity
- Regular feedback meetings help you understand your threat landscape and make effective security decisions
- Increased detection and analysis capabilities identify incidents that would otherwise remain undetected
- Custom reports offering compliance with security standards including ISO 27001, PCI DSS, GPG 13
The combination of a powerful analytics engine and the expertise of Commissum’s SOC Analysts means harnessing the power of our SIEM service leads to improved operational security, incident response and compliance for your organisation, without the burden on resources involved with running an in-house solution.
Threats are a constant, and the risk of your organisation being affected grows ever higher. Be the first to know with SIEM.