Commissum’s managed services take the strain out of managing your information security.
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a detailed and mandated security standard that includes requirements for security management, policies, procedures, network architecture, application design and other specified controls. Version 3.0 of the PCI DSS was released in November 2013, bringing with it a large number of clarifications to the standard and new requirements, so all organisations that must comply need to ensure they keep abreast of their ongoing compliance efforts.
Any company processing, storing, or transmitting payment card data must be PCI-DSS-compliant, or risk losing their ability to process credit card payments.
Commissum offers the following independent security assessment services to help organisations to achieve and maintain PCI-DSS compliance:
- Quarterly security scanning
- Penetration testing – network and application
- Host configuration reviews of firewalls and network infrastructure
- Web Application Security Assessment (WASA)
- Wireless security assessments
- Securing the software development lifecycle
- Code review
- Recommendation of compensating controls
Commissum also offers a range of security consultancy services to help you with the self-certification process, including architecture reviews and pre-certification audits.
Contact us today to find out how we can help you.